Houston PP Pro
The Houston PP Pro is an outstanding high-performance polypro bodyboard that is equipped with Jared Houston's signature line contour deck, CFT stringer (High-grade filament wound composite-fiber tube for increased board strength and spring-like recoil), mesh, slick bulbs, surlyn slick, and parallel channels (designed for enhanced drive and handling). This is one of the top board models available, especially for riders in search of a bodyboard that checks all the boxes for speed, control and responsiveness.
- PP Core
- 8lb PE Deck
- Line Contour Deck
- Select sizes offer Single or Double CFT Stringers
- Slick Bulbs
- Surlyn Slick
- Parallel Channels
- Crescent Tail
Dimensions: Length x Nose x Width (Nose-to-Wide Point) x Tail x Thickness with Volume in Liters
- 40" x 11.125" x 20" (@17.25") x 17" x 52mm with 18.6 Liters In Volume
- 41" x 11.5" x 20.5" (@17.75") x 17.375" x 52mm with 19.6 Liters in Volume
- 42" x 11.75" x 21" (@18.125") x 17.875" x 53mm with 21.2 Liters in Volume
- 45" x 12.625" x 22.5" (@19.5") x 19.125" x 58mm with 26.8 Liters in Volume
*All international shipments ONLY (meaning outside of the USA and outside of USA territories such as Puerto Rico and Guam) are subject to possible import duties, customs rules, restrictions, taxes, and/or local delivery charges which are the customer's responsibility. Hubboards is not responsible for any orders that are abandoned due to non-payment of these charges and will not provide a refund in these cases. Please understand any potential charges before ordering internationally.