5/4mm Hooded Full Suit
Warm up in our 5/4mm Hooded Air Hubb Wetsuit, available in Slate Black. We carefully designed this wetsuit specifically for ultra cold water high-performance bodyboarding. The chest, back and leg areas of the wetsuit utilize 5mm thick Limestone neoprene for core warmth, comfort and added cushion for landing big airs. While the Hood, arms, and knee pad areas of the wetsuit use 4mm thick Limestone neoprene for better range of motion, flexibility, and minimal physical exertion while paddling and kicking. Fully Taped inner seams lock out all water while still maximizing the neoprene stretch.
Eco-Conscious- our super stretch wetsuits are made of the highest quality non-petroleum based Limestone neoprene available. They are all glued and blind stitched using only solvent-free/aqua-based lamination glue.
Attention to comfort & detail -Ultra Quick dry inner chest and back panels. Fuse cut wrist and ankle openings with traction grip inner lining. The Inner tape through out the whole suit keeps you warmer longer in the cold water. Easy entry chest-zip is excellent for getting in and out of your wetsuit with ease.
- 5/4mm Super Fine Stretch (Non-Petroleum) LIMESTONE based Neoprene
- Easy Entry Chest-Zip Entry with Dual-Cinch Elastic Fasteners
- Quick dry chest and back panels
- Built in Hood
- Glued & Blind Stitched with Inner-Taped Seams
- Fuse-Cut Wrist and Ankle Openings
- Traction Grip Wrist and Ankle Inner Lining
- Temperature Gradient Gauge: 40F- 59F or 4C - 15C